Monday, February 28, 2011

sick and tired

And sick of being tired. This is the 3rd or 4th cold I’ve had this winter. Yet another reason I don’t like this time of year. Doesn’t help that people at work walk around here hacking and I’ve got a suppressed immune system. Then also my daughter’s in pre-school and you know all the crud that gets passed around in schools and then brought home. I still love her though.

So now I’m back at work on a Monday, feeling crappy. And of course, everybody needs something right away on a Monday. Calls already coming in, and I haven’t had a chance to get that first cup of coffee. Gotta feed the caffeine addiction.....
So I go to get my coffee and of course, like a lot of times, some jack-hole has left a half a cup of coffee in the pot so I make a new pot. Anybody who’s worked in a office probably knows what I’m talking about…WTF

Dammit all

Hurry up with those builds Walt! July can't get here soon enough.

No comments: