Wednesday, October 6, 2010

new domain name!!

Yes, the world is an ever changing place and I've been requested to relinquish my hold on my blog title, due to a conflict of copyright or something.....(read from the bottom up)
.
.
----------------------------------

nope, hadn't heard of you guys
sounds like you guys are surfing dirt as well! I've used to have the same name on a local mountain biking forums for several years

I'll change mine to alleviate any confusion

--------------------------------


joelOct 6, 2010 08:57:16 AM,
bjohnson AT kitewingdirtsurfer DOT com wrote:
Joel have your ever >heard of Dirtsurfer’s? Well it’s a registered name//trademark for our >product and has been for almost 15 years now. My associate had a chance to find >your site on line and drew it to our attention here. Joel we have some concerns >with you holding our name in a blog and would like to know if you if you would >mind changing your name on your blog to something other…
Appreciatively yours
Brent


.--------------------------------------
the worse part is now I've lost all my blog links!! dammit!

No comments: