Friday, August 27, 2010

time and pain....

one I've had not enuf of, and the other, more than I need.....

...been riding rigid bikes for awhile but as my psioriatic arthritis continues to flare and cause joint pain, I'm coming to the conclusion that at least some frontal suspension is required.

I've found that the use of a Ti bar with a bunch of sweep (Jones H-bar) have been very helpful in preventing pain, but the trail chatter still gets transmitted up thru the rigid fork to cause hand and wrist pain nowaday. Some mornings I wake up and even though I haven't ridden in days, it feels like I've been up all night punching a brick wall....riding when your hands already hurt kinda sux.

Less ride time is making me "soft" to a degree as well, but I guess I'll have to live with it for now.

A new 2010 Rock Shox REBA RLT should be arriving soon and will be mounted on the Black Cat...build pix to come later...

so, that's enough of the drama......but....


No comments: