Thursday, February 6, 2014

The not-Superbowl ride....


The original plan for Feb 2nd wasn't just to watch the not so epic SB2014, but also to ride up to the summit of one of the highest points in western VA for the annual ride to Flagpole Knob. It's been about 3 years since I made the trek out west for that ride, so I was actually a bit stoked despite the fact that there would most certainly be some snowy slop to deal with on the shady sides of the mountains....
Several circumstances unfolded to extinguish that original plan so instead I took to the local RVA with the time I had, for an urban monstercross type of ride.  Starting from Powhite Park, I rode an almost 19 mile circuit stitching together a few routes, including a quick spin through Hollywood Cemetery.....





                                          wassup Jeb?


It's all Good!