Wednesday, July 24, 2013

No rest for the weary....

Just when I thought (hoped) things would slow down, things speed up.  Between life getting in the way, work being crazy busy, park stuff, and the hustle of all things in the summer, there's not much time in the day (or night) for much else.
 
Ride center planning in the works and much to do. 
 
 
loaded up
If the trees would stop falling at PSP, we might get some other stuff done, but I have to give thanks to the rest of the volunteer crew at PSP for keeping up with the mess.
Mud hole fix in progress.  This is what 7 inches of rain in one month does to trails.  Got lots of rock work to do this fall/winter.
 


 
Haven't had much time to ride my bike(s) so I've probably spent an equal amount of time working on em.....


The Waltworks gets a fresh new Shimano square taper bottom bracket (yes, they still make them).  Still haven't made it out to half of the places I wanted to ride this summer or made an attempt at bikepacking....I got some catching up to do.