Saturday, February 12, 2011

temporary chariot...


Despite the hype of the mtbr internet-jockey worriers, I snatched myself a Vassago Jabberwocky for a deal to get me thru the wait. I’ve always wanted to try one of these, so we’ll see if this changes my outlook on what I want to have Walt build me. …..(Metro! keep an eye on this one….it’ll most likely be on the auction block when the Waltworks frameset arrives later this summer).

Despite my seemingly exhaustive aimless buying and reselling of 29er frames, I’ve had a devious plan in mind. I needed to ride different frames with various geometries in order to determine my perfect frame build, and to really get the feel of a bike, I need to ride it a bunch (relatively speaking), in different conditions and terrain.

I want the Waltworks to be the end-game and it needs to be spot-on for every attribute I’ve liked, but in one frameset.


More thoughts on the Jabber once I've spent some more trail-time with it.....

No comments: