Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall has fallen


If you haven’t noticed, Fall has fallen. The leaves are starting to get a little deep in places on the trail and obscuring just enuf to make things interesting. I always end up hitting some hidden little rock or rolly stick that sends me off in a slide. Yesterday it was a little square rock that my front tire rolled off on and thru me off the trail (kinda hard to steer when the front wheel is off the ground).

To the left of my bike is the new rock garden on the Lil Wva…gonna have to take a rake out there so you can actually see the trail.







Just bottled the latest batch of homebrew last weekend...a little special IPA with some jalapeno/cayenne flavor from some our homegrown peppers....



In other news, been playing with the front end of the Black Cat, experimenting with different fork setups....but I'll save that for the next blog entry.

No comments: