Sunday, October 10, 2010

damn nice weekend....

Maybe I didn't get an "epic" ride done this weekend, but I did get 3 local rides in! It's been awhile since I've ridden that much in one whole week....the weather was quite nice (actually a bit hot really) but better than a cold rain. Got some stuff done around the house, had family time, and got the new to me Steamroller (coming to a gravel road near you) dialed in. Also picked up some ingredients for the next homebrew.....
.
.
.
<--Black Cat on the Red trail at Pocahontas
.
.
.
.
Ate some good food...... .

I kinda like cooking, and this time of year I REALLY like grilling. And grilling over a charcoal grill is the way to do it. Grilled chicken kabobs with special sauce (peanut butter, soy sauce, honey bbq, and dijon mustard with some fresh cilantro) and fresh grilled summer squash...



I hope you had a good one too.

No comments: