Friday, April 23, 2010

quickee













Although very short in duration, when I have a chance to get a lunch hour ride in, I waste little time. Especially now that I found a cool little patch of “singletrack” in a nearby parcel of undisturbed forest. Trails were cut by unknown ATV riders and although they didn’t “construct” the trail in a sustainable manner, it does provide a nice daytime retreat for my mind and body.

The trail actually has some flow and some elevation change, with several creek crossings thrown in, and some fall line drops/climbs.

Black Cat in the grass:











Most of the day I find myself daydreaming of riding, but have little time lately to make it a reality. I’ve all but given up any allusions of becoming a racerboy and focus mainly on mixing my trail-riding with trail-work when I can.

No comments: